Shepherds Rest Farm

Breeding New Anatolian Shepherd Import Lines - Direct From Turkey

Name:  Shepherds Rest Farm

Location:  Newberg, Oregon, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Critters & Places, South Africa

These critters were out nibbling the grass by the ocean in Hermanus, middle of the day. They look a bit like large rats or squirrels with no tails.
I don't recall their name. Do they live only in South Africa? That's a mystery to me. Fascinating creatures. Very tame. I held an empty hand out and one of them walked right up to me! I didn't wait to find out if they bite!
I also crossed this critter, same town. Is it a common lizard?
McDonalds was not the only familiar fast food restaurant in South Africa. (I also saw this restaurant in London!) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home