Shepherds Rest Farm

Breeding New Anatolian Shepherd Import Lines - Direct From Turkey

Name:  Shepherds Rest Farm

Location:  Newberg, Oregon, United States

Sunday, March 05, 2017

Birnur X Arap's 17 puppies at 4 weeks old

MALES:
Male 1 (aqua collar)
4 week old weight:  4 lbs 9 oz
"I'm no lightweight!  Fooled everybody!  Haha."



Male 2 (gray collar)
4 week old weight:  6 lbs 8 oz (still the big guy)

"Mom loves me best because she gave me a piece of her raw chicken this morning!"


Male 3 (orange collar)

4 week old weight:  4 lbs 5 oz
"Thinking about challenging the biggest guy!"

 Male 4 (pink collar)

4 week old weight:  5 lbs 14 oz
"I just want cuddle time."

 Male 5 (red collar)

4 week old weight:  5 lbs 14 oz
"The more wolf-like I look, the better I can fool the wolves!"


Male 6 (brown collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 12 oz
"Are YOU my mother?"


Male 7 (green collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 12 oz
"This picture-taking is for the birds.  Can we be done yet?"


Male 8 (blue collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 8 oz
"Wanna have a stare-down?  I win!"

 Male 9 (black collar)

4 week old weight:  5 lbs 2 oz
"Which side of my face is more photogenic, this one?"


Male 10 (purple collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 1 oz

"I'm Speedy Gonzales.  Outta my way!"

 FEMALES:



Female 1 (red striped collar) 
(Stripes have all worn off though; so much for permanent marker!)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 5 oz
"What?  Where?  Is it safe to go there?!"


Female 2 (purple striped collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 3 oz
"I just want to be close to the photographer!"


Female 3 (orange striped collar)
4 week old weight:  4 lbs 15 oz
 "Whatever you say.  I'll just sit here and watch!"


Female 4 (aqua striped collar)
4 week old weight:  4 lbs 3 oz
"I'm movin' out!"


Female 5 (pink striped collar)
4 week old weight:  4 lbs 4 oz
"I just want to be the pretty one that gets fed first."

 Female 6 (tan striped collar)

4 week old weight:  4 lbs 10 oz
"Is it time to eat?  I heard it was time to eat!"


Female 7 (yellow striped collar)
4 week old weight:  5 lbs 7 oz
"I'm the boss and that's all there is to it!"

 The whole gang, above.  Notice the litter box areas.  Puppies are beginning to use them.
 They are all more active now and expanding the areas in which they explore and play.
When tired, they still sleep in the puppy pile.


 They are interacting with each other now, barking, growling, and making all kinds of sounds.
 Interactions with people are now sought out and they are beginning to look up at faces instead of just at feet.
 Communication with people is also occurring.  The pup in this pic had just about had enough of picture taking!

Teeth are emerging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home