Shepherds Rest Farm

Breeding New Anatolian Shepherd Import Lines - Direct From Turkey

Name:  Shepherds Rest Farm

Location:  Newberg, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Visit to Ballester Ranch

A month ago, I had the privilege of visiting Holly Ballester, my dear Anatolian friend and mentor, in Florida. Holly is seen here with two of her eight Anatolians: Najene (light female) and Red (red male). Najene is a therapy dog. Red is the sire of Sirin's last litter and the father of Tarik.
Look at the size of that mouth! (Not mine! Red's!)
What a gorgeous boy!

To see more of Holly's dogs, Go here!


This picture was taken while I was there, courtesy of Holly. Red is such a handsome fellow! Can you tell which of Holly's dogs I liked best?! They were all incredible dogs, though. You should hear them do their morning and evening group howls! Wow!

I learned some interesting things about Holly's place. It has been visited by many lightening strikes, some poisonous snakes, as well as a recent baby alligator.

Thanks, Holly, for the wonderful time! I can't wait to do it again! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home