Shepherds Rest Farm

Breeding New Anatolian Shepherd Import Lines - Direct From Turkey

Name:  Shepherds Rest Farm

Location:  Newberg, Oregon, United States

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Anatolian Puppies Eating Raw

Digging in! No hesitation with the new food. Half a home-grown chicken. Puppies are 4 weeks and 5 days old. If there is any question about whether their teeth are developed enough to eat raw chicken on the bones, see other pics blogged today! They have nice sharp little teeth!
Mom watches and male pup takes a break.
Male pup (looking into camera): "Aren't my sisters PIGS?! Look at what nice manners I have!"
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica ;-) said...

YUMMY! RAW Chicken!!! I know when I give my dogs a RAW treat they sure LOVE it!!!

October 11, 2009 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home